This is yesterday’s story, but I picked up the paper today. Huge uproar caused by a coat made from the 50 year old skin of a gorilla. It belongs to the fashion writer Diane Pernet, who is a vegetarian. There’s nothing wrong, she says, if the animal is already long dead. I’m more concerned by [...]
- Continue reading 18th January
Megan’s £800 necklace. Bling Bling…
- Continue reading 17th January
Car crash this morning. My poor little Fiat lost it’s eye. I got shunted into the carpark of the Sexual Health clinic- first time for everything I suppose.
- Continue reading 16th January
Suspicious looking rockabilly on the tube
- Continue reading 15th January
This is the man who got the job. Really can’t say any more….
- Continue reading Monday 13th Jan
on chaperone duty, so had to hang about for two hours. Type nerds would notice the really poor kerning on all the signs in Frankie & Bennys. MEA TBALLS… and the woman with the moustache in the next booth.
- Continue reading Sunday 12th Jan
She’s watching me… rumbled.
- Continue reading 11th Jan
man asleep on the tube
- Continue reading 10th jan
late at night, from an upstairs window
- Continue reading in the night garden